We've had some tough times lately here in Redsland, and I think we're due a good laugh. That's what I had in mind when I thought through the things that make Reds fans who they are. See how many of these describe you.
- If you shout “Redlegs” over everyone else singing “home team” or “Re-eds” during Take Me Out to the Ballgame…you might be a Reds fan
- If you like your hot dogs like you like your men: short, covered in Skyline, and three at a time…you might be a Reds fan
- If you live next door to Great American Ball Park but refuse to set foot inside until after the last day of school…you might be a Reds fan
- If you saw the movie The Wizard and you shouted “Larkin was better!” the whole way through…you might be a Reds fan
- If you convulse uncontrollably any time you hear the words “bull” or “pen”…you might be a Reds fan
- If you've caught three home run balls in the same game, and they were all pitched by Eric Milton…you might be a Reds fan
- If you've paid more for Opening Day tickets than you did for a month's rent…you might be a Reds fan
- If you've received tickets to any game other than Opening Day for free with your Happy Meal, purchase of a water heater, or trip to the orthodontist…you might be a Reds fan
- If you've been reprimanded at work for logging on to a baseball blog that sounds like porn…you might be a Reds fan.