Since the majority of Reds fans stopped paying attention to the 2005 team sometime in September, there might be a lot you missed. So for your recapping convenience, each day this week I'm going to link to a few of the highlights from the off-season.
Today let's review what went down in September and October 2005:
- I played paparazzi with some of the Reds' wives during Raquel Aurilia's CD sale to benefit hurricane victims. I would later review the single, review the album, and interview the artist.
- Joel and my joint project to create demotivational posters for major league teams was a big hit.
- Javy turned 30.
- Readers got the opportunity to try their hand at general managing the Reds with the Reds Choose Your Own Adventure. A better, enhanced version of the Choose Your Own Adventure also appeared in Funnyball, an increasingly irrelevant book of fake news and other tidbits from Red Hot Mama in 2005.
- We made up some really high quality captions for a photo of a Cardinals fan.
- The World Series happened.