November 6, 2006
Red Hot TV
St. Louis Cardinals
Red Hot Store
- I didn’t know the #reds were doing a Joey Votto home run ball giveaway tonight. #first3000fans 8 years ago
- Crunch & Munch: the official Cracker Jack of your Cincinnati #Reds 9 years ago
- You know what this broadcast could use? More talking. #reds 9 years ago
- I wonder how Thom feels about not being the blowhard for a game. #reds 9 years ago
- I can see you…sort of @jluckhaupt http://t.co/C7f7hhwDcq 9 years ago
The $10,000 Question:
When ordering this product sight unseen over the internet, how does the buyer determine whether he wants The Boss, The Hog, or El Jefe?
I just went ahead and got El Jefe.
I appreciate the gift, but really, you shouldn’t have.
I also couldn’t help but notice that The Boss, The Hog, and El Jefe were also designated as medium, large, and extra large, respectively. I presume that’s because if there were a version designated as “small” there ain’t a man alive whose ego would permit him to order one.