Heh heh. That's what she said.
Actually, I think that the Crack Technical Staff and I manage to ramble on for an impressive amount of time, when you consider how sparse our list of topics is:
- The Reds spring training schedule is now available. It hasn't even snowed yet, and I'm already pining for spring training.
- The Astros signed Carlos Lee to a 6-year, $100 million deal.
- The Brewers participated in a six-player trade with Arizona.
- The Reds sent Jason LaRue and $3 million to Kansas City, just to turn around and sign another catcher.
- The Cardinals signed Randy Kiesler to a split contract. Now they'll win for sure!
- Jerry Narron, Bronson Arroyo, and Ryan Freel are up for This Year In Baseball Awards. One of these three is not like the others.
- Derek Jeter gets hot and heavy in a museum. Crowd reaction: Jeter goes to museums?
Episode 33: It's Just Not That Long (15.2 MB, 22:09)