Today's my first job-free day after putting in notice at the ol' work factory, but it wasn't any less busy than my days. And it's still nice to sit back and enjoy some Reds baseball while the sun goes down.
Comments on tonight's game so far:
- When will George be back? Having Thom is better than having no t.v. coverage at all, like there wasn't on Saturday, but…dang I'm missing George.
- How awesome is it to chase a pitcher in the first inning? You think that a a lack of support had something to do with it?
- It's just stupid to have the shift on for Griffey when Freel is on second. You got Hatteberg on second and that's a different story, but you got Freel on, and the Reds draw first blood. BWAHAHAHAHA!
- Speaking of Hatteberg, he's hitting some unholy number, .320 or something. Someone has to want him, even if just for a AA guy and the opportunity to see Votto in action.
- Livingston just damn-near stole second on what turned out to be a Freel foul off. Anything to prove his mettle, I reckon.
- Oh! And in the time it took me to write that, he fell between second and third base and almost didn't make it back to the bag.
Clearly I need to pay my attention to this game. Even if I do have to listen to Thom.