January 23, 2008
Episode 86: The One that Got Eaten 20 Minutes in and Had to be Started Over from the Beginning
Episode 86 [ 26:50 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
Despite the recording software crashing during the first take and the home network losing its connectivity, the podcast has been made.
Listen as we discuss the following things a second time, trying to make it sound like the first!
- Bud Selig’s contract extension.
- The Screaming Mimes CD release.
- The Reds signed left-hander Jeremy Affeldt.
- A roundup of NLC teams and their players heading to arbitration.
- The Cubs had a convention.
- Albert Pujols wants you to know he didn’t use steroids.
- And the Reds are likely moving their Spring Training home.