Bark in the Park is just a week away, the day when you can take your pooch to Great American Ball Park to watch the Reds take on the Houston Astros. If you’re planning to take your best friend out to the ball game, there are a few things you ought to know:
- Pets must be up to date on all of their shots. Ideally, pet owners will be as well.
- The first 10,000 pet owners will receive a pet bowl, courtesy of Eukanuba.
- You should not, even in jest, suggest to your dog or any dog should “get the ball!”
- “Who Let the Dogs Out” by The Baha Men will be played no fewer than 10 times before, during, and after the game.
- Clean-up after the fact will be a bitch.