April 28, 2007
This week on the podcast, I need blood pressure medicine or a good stiff drink as we talk about:
- The trade of Chris Denorfia
- The Reds’ performance this week
- Narron’s shortcoming and whether there’s anyone better out there
- The CTS wants to see Bailey in the bullpen
- Other teams in the NLC that I could follow that would give me less gritting of teeth
- Tony LaRussa’s rant against this poem in a St Louis paper.
- Curt Schilling offers you $1,000,000 to vouch for his blood.
Episode 56: Deep Breathing (21.5MB, 31:19)