The Cincinnati Reds announced this week that single game tickets will go on sale this Saturday, February 26 at 9am. The press release with further information is below.
Individual game tickets for the 2011 Cincinnati Reds regular season home games at Great American Ball Park, not including Opening Day vs the Milwaukee Brewers and the New York Yankees series from June 20-22, will go on sale at 9:00 a.m. ET Saturday, February 26.
Get the best seats for your favorite games of the season including Opening Night, St. Louis Cardinals, World Series Champion San Francisco Giants, Cleveland Indians, Philadelphia Phillies and many more.
2011 will feature many unique giveaways and promotions, including:
- Joey Votto MVP Bobblehead presented by PNC: Saturday, April 30 vs. Marlins, 7:10
- Sparky Anderson Bronze Statue presented by John Morrell: Saturday, May 14 vs. Cardinals, 4:10
- Dusty Baker Bobblehead presented by The Ohio Lottery: Saturday, July 2 vs. Indians, 7:10
- Bronson Arroyo Plush Doll presented by New York Life: Sunday, July 3 vs. Indians, 1:10
- Aroldis Chapman Action Figure presented by Chiquita: Saturday, July 16 vs. Cardinals, 7:10
- Kids Super Hero Cape: Sunday, July 17 vs. Cardinals, 1:10
- Jonny Gomes Bobblehead presented by Champion Window and Patio Rooms: Saturday, July 23 vs. Braves, 4:10
- Scott Rolen Mesh Jersey presented by Scotts: Saturday, July 30 vs. Giants, 7:10
- Jay Bruce Back to School Kit presented by Cincinnati Bell: Sunday, Aug. 14 vs. Padres, 1:10
Fans have many options to get single game tickets on Saturday at 9 a.m.:
- Internet: reds.com
- Phone: 513-381-REDS or 877-647-REDS (7337)
- In person: Great American Ball Park ticket windows, at area Meijer stores and at Reds.com kiosks on Crosley Terrace, Fountain Square and the downtown Skyline Chili at 4th and Sycamore.