It’s amazing how long you can talk about a team that didn’t do much of anything at the trade deadline orâ€”reallyâ€”all season long. Heck, you’ve got to talk about something in a marriage, and a person’s love of broccoli is only good for so many hours of conversation.
This week on the podcast we discuss:
- Moves not made at the trade deadline
- Transactions made today (most of them bad)
- The Reds creeping slowly up the standings, all the way into fifth place. Though, to be fair, it’s not as if they could have slid down any lower.
- The wormhole that will open in space to obliterate the Earth if the Cubs overtake the Brewers at the top of the division.
- Reds Heads related activities and the Screaming Mimes concert going on in Cincinnati this weekend.
Episode 70: Transactions that Were and that Should Have Been (27.3MB, 39:46)