Episode 26: Welcome Ken Broo Referees
By “referees” I mean “people who were referred,” not “guys in striped shirts blowing whistles at Ken Broo.”
This week on the podcast:
- I ramble on for far longer than you'd think possible about the Hallmark Store.
- We welcome new listeners who found us via my appearance on Sports Rock. We go on to discuss a comment from Ken Broo's podcast The Broo View about bringing up Homer Bailey.
- Baseball finally makes its way into our discussion as we chat about the upcoming Cardinals/Mets series and how surprising it is that we actually care more about the Detroit/A's series. After all, Dmitri Young's birthday is on Wednesday.
- Speaking of, I happen to share my birthday with Dmitri Young. You know what I would love for my birthday? Some calls to the message line. (513) 729-7106.
- The Reds players who opted for free-agency today. You're just going to have to listen to find out who they are.
- We make fun of Thom Brennaman, to see how he likes it.
- Crack Technical Staff shares stories about David Wright's tips for picking up men and how the Padres angered the spirit of the candy factory. Don't piss of the red M&M, man. He's a mean one.
Episode 26: Welcome Ken Broo Referees (16.2 MB, 23:42)